|"Wash Over Me"|
And not only that, but art and the practice of making art is teaching me so much!
1. I am braver than I realized
2. Pushing through a rough patch is worth the result at the other end
3. It's ok if I am the only one who likes it or appreciates it
|2 Corinthians 4:6|
5. Beautiful things take time
6. There are many many layers to a work and a life that is rich
7. We can cover our less desirable parts while highlighting our most attractive
8. It takes courage to create something new
9. I can express my faith in what I do with color
10. Art like words tells a story, my story
|"Elijah's Mountain" 1Kings 19|
I plan to share more of my art after I get a watermark. Thanks for taking time to stop by today. While your at, make something, take time to create and see what you learn. I would love to hear your thoughts.